Create a player profile in the companion app
Share the player code with your client
Watch from your device as your client logs in and starts playing
• Our first episode of our web-based game, Ava – including a tutorial, 3 different SEL quest storylines, with 200+ dialogue choices for your students to play through
• Ava SEL Curriculum with learning goals and 10 session-length reflection/discussion activities
• Access to our latest resources (like our physical activity curriculum coming soon!) and community opportunities
Access to our companion app, which gives you:
• Game access and profiles for as many students as you'd like
• Remote streaming to watch your students play Ava live
• The ability to track student gameplay session time
“We played with 5th - 8th graders and all of them really liked it. We had a lot of conversations about apologies. We had a lot of conversations about what makes a great friend. . . I would love to work with Social Cipher again. I cant wait to see what they do and I think this is a great project putting good into the world.“
- Maryanne Cullinan, Great Brook School
It's easy to get started, and doesn’t take much time to prep.
Students practice a range of social-emotional skills, driven by an exciting story, gameplay and curriculum inspired by their experiences.
Enhances 1:1 Therapy Sessions
95% of counselors reported their sessions were enhanced using Ava. They were able to have more productive conversations with clients.
Have additional questions or looking to learn more?